Friday, May 01, 2009

10 chick flick cliches

I found this clip (click here) while perusing Amazon.com to see when "He's Just Not That Into You" comes out on dvd. It's one of those days where I need some movie like that to make me laugh and feel a little bit better about myself. Probably just a fluke day, since it's overcast and I've missed my Colorado sunshine. Anyone who has seen any number of chick flicks will appreciate the clip and probably laugh a little bit at the truths about the cliches listed.
On another note, we're looking at houses/apartments again tomorrow. Hopefully we'll find something that we absolutely fall in love with and I won't have to put all of my household goods (that sounds funny...I don't have a "household") into storage for an indefinite time frame and continue to live out of rubbermaid bins. I'll keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Em said...

okay, that was really funny. thanks for sharing!! can't wait to see you in a week!