I have officially been in Colorado for just over a week now. I have loved almost every minute of it too! There's something about being here that just captures my heart and brings me to a different place in life altogether. Here are a few things that I have loved in the first week:
- Running after work on trails
- Driving towards the mountains every morning
- Aunts, Uncles & Cousins!
- Hiking the Manitou Springs incline (even if it kicked my rear this time - I will conquer it!)
- Hanging out with dear friends that I haven't seen in a long time (sometimes years!)
- The daily reminders all around me to pray for people
I'm still a little bit in shock that I am here and not at my original assignment. What a tremendous blessing! Another huge praise is an upcoming interview in Colorado Springs. I'm absolutely thrilled about this possible position, so please keep the interview in your prayers. I'm sure there will be more to come on that topic in upcoming months.
Review: What Hope Remembers
21 hours ago