Favorite things come and go...this I know. However, a girl's got to have a few faves at different points in her life, right?
1. Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover. You can find it anywhere & it works great!
2. CeraVe moisturizing lotion. My winter eczema thanks me every time I use this wonderful lotion. It's definitely helped me rid myself of dry skin during this time of year.
3. Cocoa-Haze. Like nutella but BETTER. Yes, Keri, I know that's hard to believe. But it's true! It's a fair trade item that is deliciously scrumptious and I would eat the whole thing with a spoon if my hips wouldn't end up the size of Montana.
4. Feather pin from Ann Taylor LOFT. This delightful feather & jewel pin makes any cardigan sweater look fun and up-to-date!
5. J.Crew Peacoat. My first peacoat that I got in high school lasted me 10 years. I felt it had done it's duty and that the boxy silhouette was not exactly flattering. So I splurged and bought a new peacoat with amazing seams that make me feel feminine. I'm sure it will last me at least another 10 years.
6. Amazon Kindle. Need I really say more? I've been enjoying a lot of the free or almost free reads (right now I'm reading Anne of the Island) and love that I can throw this into any bag and have several wonderful books at my fingertips!
What are some items that all of you are enjoying right now?