Favorite things come and go...this I know. However, a girl's got to have a few faves at different points in her life, right?
1. Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover. You can find it anywhere & it works great!
2. CeraVe moisturizing lotion. My winter eczema thanks me every time I use this wonderful lotion. It's definitely helped me rid myself of dry skin during this time of year.
3. Cocoa-Haze. Like nutella but BETTER. Yes, Keri, I know that's hard to believe. But it's true! It's a fair trade item that is deliciously scrumptious and I would eat the whole thing with a spoon if my hips wouldn't end up the size of Montana.
4. Feather pin from Ann Taylor LOFT. This delightful feather & jewel pin makes any cardigan sweater look fun and up-to-date!
5. J.Crew Peacoat. My first peacoat that I got in high school lasted me 10 years. I felt it had done it's duty and that the boxy silhouette was not exactly flattering. So I splurged and bought a new peacoat with amazing seams that make me feel feminine. I'm sure it will last me at least another 10 years.
6. Amazon Kindle. Need I really say more? I've been enjoying a lot of the free or almost free reads (right now I'm reading Anne of the Island) and love that I can throw this into any bag and have several wonderful books at my fingertips!
What are some items that all of you are enjoying right now?
Blue Ridge Sunrise by Denise Hunter
1 day ago