Sunday, September 19, 2010

stuck

Thanks to one of the Air Force Academy cadets, this song has been stuck in my head all weekend.  Click here to watch the video & hear the song.  Apparently it's loosely based on the poem by Tennyson called "The Lady of Shallott," which I read quickly yesterday, but would like to read with more attention to detail.
Speaking of funny stories involving Air Force cadets, here's a snippet of a conversation with a co-worker.
Steph (my co-worker): "I think it would be so easy to meet a guy here.  I mean, you walk into Wal-mart & there's Air Force Academy cadets everywhere!"
Me: "Steph, I'm like 8 years older than a lot of them at this point!"
Steph: "I guess that's true...."
I'm gearing up for a move (again)!  I brought over a bunch of stuff to my new place already.  Maybe I'll actually live there for more than a year!

No comments: